Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Testimonial From Anna

"Hello Daniel, Your book is great, I trained one dog 15 years ago, so now when I got my new puppy I really didn't know where to start, I forgot everyhting about training a dog! Your book helped me a lot, it really refreshed my memory and I got so much more info about training without stressing out a dog or yourself. Now anytime I call my puppy to come, he rans as fast as he can, because he knows that he will get a lot of love for coming to me!!! Alpha dog is a great book also, my puppy now really knows who is the boss, and if I say "NO" he doesnt hesistate to obey! I really think that anyone who is getting a puppy should get your book!

And Thank You for a great stuff support, the replies to questions are fast and to the point."
-- Anna Kovalenko (New York, USA)

SitStayFetch.net

Kind regards,

Daniel Stevens and the SitStayFetch Team

Click here to learn the truth about Dog Food Secrets.


No comments: